With the announcement of the cancellation of tonight’s event, I have gotten several questions about other events and if they will be cancelled or postponed. At this time, we have not been made aware of any additional cancellations. The district is working very closely with both the State Department of Education and the Department of Health, as well as with surrounding districts to monitor this situation.
The circumstances could change rapidly, and decisions will be made for the safety of all students and staff. We will communicate any additional information as soon as possible.
Dr. Dania Freudenburg